Monitoring Plans, Reports & Publications
This is a Master List of ecological monitoring plans and workshops, reports, journal publications and science posters produced by ODFW. It includes links to each document listed.
Fish On! Hook-and-Line Survey Newsletter
Infographics & Leaflets: Ecological Monitoring
Human Dimensions Research
Infographics: Human Dimensions Research
Explore some initial findings from research conducted by ODFW and our partners
Reports & Publications
This is a Master List of human dimensions research reports and publications produced by ODFW and research partners, organized by research category. It includes links to each report and publication listed.
- 2017 Research Plan (ODFW)
- 2012 Research Plan (ODFW)
- 2014 Research Report (ODFW)
- 2014 Executive Summary (ODFW)
- 2008 Economics Workshop (STAC)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Marine Reserves Brochure
- Print and Download Rules, Maps & Coordinates
- Seabirds of the Pacific Northwest (USFWS)
- It’s All Connected – Tidepool Etiquette Guide
Are you looking to develop marine reserves outreach products?
If so, please check out our Outreach Guide with tips on how to ensure maps and rules are accurate and consistent with outreach products statewide.
Policy & Management
Infographics: Program Highlights
Check out research and program highlights by year
Policy and Rules Documents
- Executive Order 08-07 (Governor 2008)
- OPAC Policy Recommendations (OPAC 2008)
- House Bill 3013 (2009)
- Senate Bill 1510 (2012)
- Oregon Administrative Rules (OARs)
- Procedures for Researchers
- Draft Cape Perpetua Management Plan (ODFW 2020)
- Cascade Head Management Plan (ODFW 2017)
- Otter Rock Management Plan (ODFW 2013)
- Redfish Rocks Management Plan (ODFW 2012)
Program Work Plans & Reviews
- STAC 5 Year Review – Meeting Summary (2017)
- Program Work Plan (2013)
- Report to 2013 Oregon Legislature (2013)
- Program Work Plan (2009)
Applications for Contracts
We currently do not have any RFPs out.
Our Monthly e-Newsletter
Our monthly “Marine Reserves News” eNewsletter is a great way to keep tabs on current research, find out about reports and upcoming events, dive into interesting ocean topics, and hear perspectives from scientists, fishermen, volunteers and community members. We always feature photos or videos from our work.
Sign-up or check out past eNewsletters here
02/20/2020 A Charter Captain Returns to the Reserves
12/19/2019 Video, Top Stories of 2019, Infographic
11/21/2019 Returning to the Reserves and STAC Meeting
eNewsletters from further back: